Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Snow Day...an Note From Father C.


I am sure most of you are enjoying the "snow day" this morning, although at the time of this writing there is no snow outside.  Just a reminder that this Saturday we are having a movie night in the Former Church at 6:30.  Please email me (hnjyouth.hbg@gmail.com) by Saturday Morning at 10AM at the latest if you are planning to attend.  I need a count for food.

Also I want to invite you and your families to participate in the Soup and Scripture held on Wednesday Evenings at 5:30 in our Parish Social Hall.  The past couple Wednesday's I have been impressed with the attendance.  It is a great opportunity to come together to eat a bowl of soup and to break open the word of God.  There is no cost for this, however they are taking up a free-will offering to benefit our parish's Saint Vincent DePaul Society.

Finally on Friday March 15th when we have our second movie night I invited you and your families to consider supporting our Parish's Knights of Columbus Fish Fry that evening for dinner.  The Knights do a lot for our parish and stand ready to support us in our ministry.  I kindly ask that you and your families consider supporting them in their ministry to our parish on Friday's during the Lenten Season.

God Bless!!!

Fr. C.

No comments:

Post a Comment